Complete the following steps to Remove a Campaign Field.
Note: Only Admin Users can remove Campaign Fields in Campaigns owned by the User's Entity or has been given Management Rights to manage.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- In either the My Campaigns or Campaigns Available to Me section, select a Campaign by clicking the hyperlinked name of the Campaign to which you want to add Fields.
- In the Campaign View screen, click the View fields hyperlink.
- The View Campaign Fields screen will appear.
- Click Modify.
- The Campaign Field Editor screen will appear.
- On the left side of the screen, click the Remove hyperlink next to the Fields that you want to remove.
NOTE: When a field is removed from a Campaign, that Campaign will no longer collect Lead data for the removed field. All historical Lead data (up to the point that the field was removed) will contain the removed field in the Lead data.