Table of Contents
LeadConduit™ is a web-based, real-time lead delivery platform that manages hosted online lead generation campaigns. There is no software to install or manage. It is designed to reside between lead sources and lead recipients, integrating lead sources directly with CRM systems, call centers, Email Service Providers, and other systems.
Quick Start Guide
Entities & Relationships
- What Is an Account?
- What is a Relationship (Affiliation)?
- Creating a Campaign
- Campaign Fields
- Field Types
- Modifying Campaign Fields
- Removing Campaign Fields
- Duplicate Handling
- Volume Caps
- Campaign Payouts
- Copy an Existing Campaign
- Deactivate/Reactivate a Campaign
- Delete Campaigns
- Sharing Campaigns
- Campaign Management Permissions
- Granting Campaign Management Permissions to an Affiliate
- Removing Campaign Management Permissions from an Affiliate
- Life Cycle of a Lead (Lead Status)
- Lead Profiles
- Searching for Duplicate Leads
- Updating Lead Disposition (Confirming or Rescinding Leads)
- Deleting Individual Leads
- Lead Anonymization
- Exporting Leads
Submitting Leads (Inbound)
LeadConduit supports several methods of submitting lead data: importing them through the web UI, or sending them to our server in realtime.
- Importing Leads One-by-one or via a Batch File
- Submitting Leads in Real-time (HTTP/HTTPS POST/GET)
- Selecting an Advertiser When There Is More Than One in a Campaign