The Statistics screen present a view of leads that were received within a particular date range. A day represents a complete 24 hour period using Central Standard Time (CST). For example, if a lead enters LeadConduit at 12:01 am CST on 1/25/07, that lead will be included in the Statistics for 1/25/07. If a lead enters LeadConduit at 11:59 pm CST on 1/24/07, that lead will be included in the Statistics for 1/24/07.
LeadConduit statistical data is presented in one of two views:
- Campaign Statistics
- Affiliate Statistics
The Campaign Statistics view presents statistical data on a per-Campaign basis.
The Affiliate Statistics view presents statistical data on a per-Affiliate basis.
Both views present a combination of lead status data and financial data.
Lead Status Columns
LeadConduit presents statistics in columns, as defined in the following table:
|Submitted||All leads. Sum of the values in the Pending, Bad, Delivered, and Confirmed columns|
|Pending||Number of leads that are pending delivery to the advertiser. Leads with a PENDING status.|
|Bad||Number of leads with a Bad disposition. Leads with a REJECTED, INVALID, or RESCINDED status.|
|Delivered||Number of leads received by the advertiser. Leads with a DELIVERED status.|
|Confirmed||Number of leads that have been confirmed as good by the Advertiser. Leads with a CONFIRMED status.|
Clicking on the number (representing the number of leads) in one of these columns will take you to the Lead Query Results Screen
What is a "Bad" Lead?
A lead may be given a "Bad" disposition at several stages during its life cycle:
- A lead may be identified as "Bad" by LeadConduit™ at the time it is submitted to LeadConduit™. This lead will have a status of INVALID.
- A lead may be identified as "Bad" LeadConduit™ during one of the many LeadConduit™ validation procedures. This lead will have a status of INVALID.
- A lead may be identified as "Bad" by the Advertiser at the time it is transferred to the Advertiser. This lead will have a status of REJECTED.
- A lead may be identified as "Bad" after the Advertiser has processed the lead through their company workflow system. This lead will have a status of RESCINDED.
- Note that in some cases, Advertisers do not provide a reason why leads are REJECTED or RESCINDED. In that case, those leads will be shown as having an "unknown reason" on the Bad Lead Summary page.
Note: Advertisers do not pay for "Bad" leads (see following section).
Financial Data Columns
On the Statistics page, there are columns for Revenue, Cost and Profit. These columns are all calculated from the Confirmed column of leads. Revenue corresponds to the number of confirmed leads multiplied by the Advertiser payout you are earning for each lead.
Cost refers to the number of confirmed leads multiplied by the Affiliate Payout for each lead. Profit is the difference between revenue and cost. In the My Campaigns section, the Revenue and Profit columns are marked N/A. As the final buyer of the lead, the system tracks only your lead costs. Therefore the Revenue and Profit columns do not apply.
Once all the delivered leads for a particular time period have either been rescinded or confirmed by the Advertiser, the Financial statistics will be complete, whereby Affiliates will see the final dollar totals they will receive for the leads they submitted during that time period.