LeadConduit provides the functionality to delete individual Leads from the system. Because of the way the system is designed, Leads are deleted in "batches", though the vast majority of Leads are in a batch of one. If a lead was submitted as part of a batch file of multiple leads, the entire batch must be deleted.
Complete the following steps to delete a lead.
- Click the Statistics tab.
- Click the hyperlinked # under the column indicating the current status of the desired lead.
- The Lead Query Results screen will appear.
- On the right side of the screen, click on the desired Lead.
- On the Lead Details screen, find the section called "Actions".
- Click the delete this lead hyperlink to delete the lead. If there is no "delete this lead" link present, it means the lead is part of a batch of additional leads. Proceed to step 7.
- On the Lead Details screen, find the section called "Batch". It will indicate the number of leads included with this batch.
- Click the hyperlink next to Batch Id.
- Click the delete this batch hyperlink.
- At the confirmation prompt, click OK.
- All Lead Data in the Batch is deleted.