Note: Creating the first Admin User for an Account can only be done by ActiveProspect personnel. Once the first Admin User has been created for an Account, that Admin User is able to create other user logins. To have the initial Admin account setup, please contact the following ActiveProspect support resource:
ActiveProspect Technical Support
Complete the following steps to create a new User login.
- Log in as an existing Admin User.
- Click the Tools tab.
- In the Menu, click the Users hyperlink.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the New User hyperlink.
- Enter a First Name.
- Enter a Last Name.
- Enter an Email address.
- Enter a Phone number.
- Enter a Password.
- Confirm the Password.
- Chech the Active option.
- The Entity should already be selected.
- Select the appropriate Role, either Admin User and Regular User.
- Click Save.